DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cant get onto the server at all...

Syster

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SysterTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey there,

Our server is only accessible with the Java edition of minecraft, the windows 10 edition won't work.

Hey, I am not able to enter this server at all and I have been trying to play Potterworld since 4 years. How do I get in. I am really irritated by this. Kindly help me.

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
If you want to play Potterworldmc you will first need to buy the Java edition of Minecraft, as said by Syster. Once installed reply to this thread and I will be more than happy to make you a picture guide to access the server.

There are some important questions. Please answer
Q1) Can we play it in mobiles? If yes, on which one Android or IOS?
Q2) Can we play it in tablets? If yes, on Android or IOS?
Q3) Can we play it on PC?
O4) Which version do we need of minecraft Java edtion?
Q5) Are there any players from India playing this server? (Cuz I am and Indian)
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FIVE QUESTIONS.
THANK YOU.

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
Q1) Can we play it in mobiles? If yes, on which one Android or IOS?
Both android and IOS is not available on Potterworldmc
Q2) Can we play it in tablets? If yes, on Android or IOS?
Nor can you play on tablet.
Q3) Can we play it on PC?
Yes, only via the Java edition, Bedrock will not work.
O4) Which version do we need of minecraft Java edtion?
1.10 - 1.13 I personally use 1.12.2 and have found a great player experience via that version
Q5) Are there any players from India playing this server? (Cuz I am and Indian)
I personally, wouldn't know but I would expect to find some players, as this server is very diverse, with me being Australian, I would say the majority of people on the server are American though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1: Open Minecraft Launcher and press Installations.

Step 2: Press New

Step3: Scroll through the versions and find 1.12.2 and press create.

Step 4: Press Play

Step 5: Press Play again.

Step 6: Press Multiplayer

Step 7: Press Add Server

Step 8:
In Server name: Put whatever you wish to have it saved as.
Server address: Add Play.Potterworldmc.com
Server resource packs: Set to Enabled
After that is done click "Done"

Step 9: Press Join Server, if you were to enter the IP correct you will also see the icon for the server and will know you have done my steps correctly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this helped, you may simply be unable to connect due to bad wifi or other factors we can not control but I hope to see you on Potterworldmc shortly my friend. :)

EDIT: I'm not very familiar with the Minecraft windows edition, but after searching up the error I found it is an error received in that edition and, I may be wrong, but I don't believe you get that error in java edition. I believe your still trying to use the wrong edition of the game it must be java edition.

Last edited:

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Hey @AbigailPuppy! Sadly there is no way to download Minecraft Java on a mobile device. If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask them. :heart:

~Luka_Zoldyck//LukaaShock

Will you guys ever consider moving to mobile devices on pocket edition or windows please? Because it’s kinda unfair and I would really love to play. Thank you.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Thelittlefide. I am sorry that you feel that way and we are very excited to hear that you'd love to play!

Alexis has responded in a previous thread, which mentions your question, which can be reviewed here. Making Potterworld available on the (Minecraft) Pocket edition is not something we are planning to do. As mentioned, it would require a lot of work and no technical components that are currently available would be compatible.

I hope this is not too disappointing! I recommend reading the mentioned thread for more information.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart: