DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Carnival Elytra

MattyPoltergeist

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Raven Werewolf Linked
The Carnival Elytra of 2020 (i think) was my favourite event game by far that wasn't in /games. It was super hard but super fun at the same time and when I saw it wasnt in this event i cried for days and hours and i am still crying
I think I can speak for the Potterworld community when I say that we would dearly like to see this AWESOME elytra again, either added to this event or in the next carnival cry cry cry
the build is used in the event (shown below) but not the actual minigame itself which is super sad
1661039920231.png
1661039910190.png

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Linked
The Carnival Elytra of 2020 (i think) was my favourite event game by far that wasn't in /games. It was super hard but super fun at the same time and when I saw it wasnt in this event i cried for days and hours and i am still crying
I think I can speak for the Potterworld community when I say that we would dearly like to see this AWESOME elytra again, either added to this event or in the next carnival cry cry cry
the build is used in the event (shown below) but not the actual minigame itself which is super sad
View attachment 2705 View attachment 2704
That's so sad Matty. I hope someone sees this and reacts quick! We want hard elytra

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hello @MattyPoltergeist !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. As you probably noticed the end of the carnival elytra build was used for the two new parkours available in this year's Butterbrew Event, as we still wanted to use aspects of the build. We did not use the full elytra build because it is a very complex minigame to set up (and this elytra is very long) and unfortunately we did not have the time to set it up for this event. We will not be adding the carnival elytra for this event as we're now focusing on other higher priority tasks, but would like to add it to a future event.

Hopefully, you understand our decision and I hope you have a wonderful day!