DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

challenges vs classes

laniex333

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: laniex2004
Raven Drooble's Order
should really make it so challenges count for daily classes if you are going to advertise them on the calendar and have it say next class: "this challenge" because if you dont get past the first round of duelling you're done you can't play anymore even if you don't choose your teammates and the reward of 5 arena tokens is simply not enough for that. I was told challenges dont count towards daily classes and I did not get a daily class for completing a challenge either by the way so fix it thanks. And it's been over 3 months since this was last brought up?

Last edited:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @laniex333 !!

This suggestion was previously accepted, as we like the idea of including Arena in daily activities and think it is fitting with the merge into Academics. You can check out the previous thread here with our original response!

Thank you for suggesting this idea though! We always appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

laniex333

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: laniex2004
Raven Drooble's Order
Hello @laniex333 !!

This suggestion was previously accepted, as we like the idea of including Arena in daily activities and think it is fitting with the merge into Academics. You can check out the previous thread here with our original response!

Thank you for suggesting this idea though! We always appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:
sorry but if it was then why did i not get a daily class for doing a challenge? the day i posted this?