DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Chamber of Mysteries - Side Quest

Hi there!
I have been stuck on this side quest and am dying to complete it. I cannot find the second piece of torn parchment anywhere! I have searched the ground, the tunnels, and even made myself do the restricted section parkour just in case. I am in need of help.
I just need a hint!
Thanks!

jenn astrial

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cqvetown
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Raven SPEW Store Manager Sr. Game Designer
Heya @littlestmuffins!

Here's a map of the Chamber of Mysteries. It may seem a bit confusing to look at first, but once you get oriented it'll make more sense! To help out a bit, the entrance from the bathroom is in the bottom left circle on the bottom floor (location of the first piece of parchment).

If you need any help understanding the map, or further completing the quest, please feel free to respond here. I hope this helps get you started though!

Jenn

chamber of mysteries map.jpg

first parchment.jpg second parchment.jpg third parchment.jpg

Douxreve

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: charliemo0n
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
hi, I'm looking for the entrance to the chamber of mysteries! I have found the 3 pieces of parchment, but now I'm confused

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
How do I get through the snake door?
Heya @Madarack,

That's what the whole quest/maze is for. You will need to first locate all three pieces of torn parchment throughout the Chamber of Mysteries maze (see map). Then you will be able to return to the entrance, combine the parchments and unlock and get through the actual entrance to the chamber (snake door).
I hope this is what you meant with your question and my answer helps you out. If you have any further questions, feel free to respond to this thread again!

Best regards,
Aurora

Superpuglead

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Superpuglead
Raven
Heya @littlestmuffins!

Here's a map of the Chamber of Mysteries. It may seem a bit confusing to look at first, but once you get oriented it'll make more sense! To help out a bit, the entrance from the bathroom is in the bottom left circle on the bottom floor (location of the first piece of parchment).

If you need any help understanding the map, or further completing the quest, please feel free to respond here. I hope this helps get you started though!

Jenn

View attachment 2099
View attachment 2100 View attachment 2101 View attachment 2102
I can’t find my way to the first floor :cry::raven: