DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change the Name of Aperio Back to Aperio

Does Aperio's Name Change Feel Forced

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
When Revelius released, the name of the spell Aperio was changed to Revelius. The former spell known as Revelius was changed to Revelum. Personally, this feels kind of... forced? It's not really critical to the update either. I propose we change it back.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Aviforma!
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion!
I will now bring up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you soon with a reply.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Greetings Aviforma,
After discussing your idea, we have decided that we will not be looking to implement this in the future. We do not see any real reason to change the name back as it does not affect gameplay and we also think that the name Revelius fits the spell better than Aperio.
Thanks again for making a suggestion! We really appreciate player suggestions as we are always looking for ways to improve the server and we hope that you think about making more in the future.
Have a magical day!

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I'm a bit late with replying since this suggestion has already been denied but I do want to say that I think this name change is for the best. Regardless of the idea behind it and whatnot I believe that spell name changes in the past have mostly gone relatively smooth, and this specific name change will remove the confusion that many players have when talking about either Aperio or Appareo, as their spell names are now nothing like each other anymore. The only downside of the name change I see is the 360+ hidden chest list that I made thinking that the spell was still called Aperio, so now I'm having to change all of that in the "required spells" column :/

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
But I think people will be mixing up Revelius and Revelum or whatever it's called since revelum used to be revelius and it will be a lot more confusing. I don't think there's enough reason to change it back, but I don't think there was much of a reason to change it anyway