DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Changeable Wand Components

Rode21

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Rode21
Honeybadger
As seen in the screenshot below, my wand is currently comprised of Laurel and Veela Hair.
temp.png

I would love an option to change this as it's not a combination I feel any particular affinity for, nor does it feel like it would match the playstyle I plan on adopting as I progress further through the game. I would be perfectly happy for this to be a store purchase as it's purely cosmetic, just something I would like to be able to change one way or another.

Rode21

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Rode21
Honeybadger
True, but the sorting hat chooses the house for you, yet you can still buy a re-sorting token from the website. There's also the fact that you can buy reskins for your wand on the store as well, which I think detracts from the value of your point also.
I'm just wholly unsatisfied with the RNG combination provided and since it's only a cosmetic ever seen by the owner I see no reason not to allow us to customise.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
True, but the sorting hat chooses the house for you, yet you can still buy a re-sorting token from the website. There's also the fact that you can buy reskins for your wand on the store as well, which I think detracts from the value of your point also.
I'm just wholly unsatisfied with the RNG combination provided and since it's only a cosmetic ever seen by the owner I see no reason not to allow us to customise.
You do the quiz that sorts you into a house. And people buy resort tokens for many reasons. The wand combo doesn't effect you at all and I think it's a nice touch that shouldn't be changed. But that's just me.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Rode21, thank you for your suggestion!

We always value feedback, as we always try to improve Potterworld. I see that this is your first thread, welcome!

Unfortunately, this idea has been suggested before, in this thread. It got declined because we currently do not have the technology to make this possible. I recommend reviewing the mentioned thread for more details!

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)