DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Chat Icon in /help

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
I've noticed that a lot of newcomers have trouble with chat channels, which to use and overall info regarding chat.
My suggestion is to add a separate icon in /help just for chat as I feel it is very important for them to learn how it works, no matter how obvious it is to some.
Cheers! šŸ˜Š

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Heya!

Thank you so much for this suggestion! We have brought your idea up and I am pleased to let you know we will be accepting it! We really loved this suggestion and felt that it would be extremely helpful for newer players. We have seen a lot of players being confused on this topic and this suggestion will definitely help clear up that confusion. Additionally, we felt this would be a much easier way to help direct and introduce players to /help as well.

We would love to hear any other ideas you have for the server in the future! Thank you so much again and have an amazing day. :)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Sinelius!

Iā€™d like to inform you that this suggestion has been worked on and is now completed! This change is now live, and as mentioned in the suggestion, the new information will be found in /help.

Have a wonderful day!