DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

chicken spell

lightning_boss

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jutarii
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin
aviforma has been a very strong spell lately due to its chickens absolutely stopping 90% of shots and because of its hitbox of the spell itself which is in my opinion way too big.
i think it should be balanced in either a smaller chicken hitbox that wont counter my offensive spells or that its hitbox will shrink so it wont hit me on the other side of my vulna.

xAutumnn

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xAutumnn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven VIP
I agree for the spell hitbox size TBH. A smaller spell hitbox size would feel more balanced cause it is a little large right now, considering you’re saying it’s hitting you from like a block or so away.. like changed to 0.5 or 0.4 (probably 0.4 to be safe) for the hitbox size parameter maybe

I feel like the size of the chicken mobs are fine I think.. they’re supposed to block you and be annoying for the few seconds they’re around. Plus, I believe the hitbox size for the mobs are at like one of the smallest, if not the smallest, they can get right now in terms of mob types.

Luckily this is a really easy balance fix that I know can be done within a minute or less, so hopefully this will get approved.

Last edited:

lightning_boss

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jutarii
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin
I agree for the spell hitbox size TBH. A smaller spell hitbox size would feel more balanced cause it is a little large right now, considering you’re saying it’s hitting you from like a block or so away.. like changed to 0.5 or 0.4 (probably 0.4 to be safe) for the hitbox size parameter maybe

I feel like the size of the chicken mobs are fine I think.. they’re supposed to block you and be annoying for the few seconds they’re around. Plus, I believe the hitbox size for the mobs are at like one of the smallest, if not the smallest, they can get right now in terms of mob types.

Luckily this is a really easy balance fix that I know can be done within a minute or less, so hopefully this will get approved.
i think that the spell is indeed just too big in comparison to other spells and its not like it needs the big hit box as like an adiition because it lacks in either damage or anything else the chickens are a strong addition to the spell so the large hitbox is just overkill in my opinion. so i think making its shitbox the same as spells like stupificus and all of those skill shots.
and as the chickeens that spawn i think that its okay if they block some shots lika cascamorus but when i sshoot like a flipelius aimed at someebodys head and it just shoots a chicken thats at my feet i dont really like it and its also not realistic . also my shots get somehow very buggy when chickens are in front of me i dont know if thats a visual but somehow my shots just go upwarrds and completely over the opponent in height when im not even looking there

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @lightning_boss

I have arrived with some good news. This suggestion has been accepted and completed. We have gone ahead and decreased the hitbox size of the spell down from 0.7 size to 0.4 size. We really hope that this balances out the spell more. It may not be live immediately. However, it will be very soon.

Thank you for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hiya, @lightning_boss

I have arrived with some good news. This suggestion has been accepted and completed. We have gone ahead and decreased the hitbox size of the spell down from 0.7 size to 0.4 size. We really hope that this balances out the spell more. It may not be live immediately. However, it will be very soon.

Thank you for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!
its still busted please nerf harder