DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Choice to Cancel Active Quests

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
Hello,

I feel it would be a helpful feature to have the choice to cancel active quests in the journal as I feel there are some quests that I personally cannot do after multiple attempts - for example, parkour. I’m just useless at parkour, sorry.

I know this is something you can do when doing the Tommy Riddle’s, but I think it’ll be good for us to remove the ones we have skipped, so they’re not stored as it could confuse players during current quests if there are multiple active ones in the journal.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Pennox__!

At this time this suggestion has been declined. The reasoning for this is that if this is done for one quest, it has to be done for all quests (because of consistency and because it wouldn't resolve the mentioned problem if only some quests are able to be abandoned). The issue with making all the quests that way is that there are some quests that give out rewards or items/collectables during the quest. This creates the possibility of these items/rewards then being able to be collected multiple times which could easily be abused. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a fantastic day/night!