DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Class Schedules

Deathlish

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Deathlish
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Hello Every, Deathlish here-

So today, I come to you to discuss about the Class Schedule Times, so I'll try to make it quick and to the point.

So as we all know, classes aren't always on time for everyone in the world, some are more based for American Players, some are more based for United Kingdom Players, so that's why, below, I've given the Class Schedule for this week.

Now, I understand that Professors will not always have time to host at specific timezones, but giving something like a class, a 9 Hour Wait Time feels very propsotrous. Meaning that, it will feel more aimed towards a certain set of people, but yet those other percentage of those players, will inevitiably, not be able to join.

Now, moving onto stuff such as Challenges, on the server, there is Arena Score, and that gets counted by what place you get from 1st to 4th, but skipping that, the final Winners for the season will undoubtebly always be the players who got to those classes and also won, because as I've said, the Class Schedule isn't balanced, some classes are at 2am, or 6am for certain players. And that will leave those players doing a Class maybe even once a week. Which feels unfair to them.

Now one thing I DO like, is surprise classes, to put it short, sometimes a Professor will host a Class and you can join it. So maybe if more stuff like this could happen, then more players from around the globe could participate.

And that's just my opinions on Class Schedules, I don't have a fix I can give for this because of course, as said above, Classes are based on the Class Schedule and when Professor's are available at their times.

Attachments

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
I can see how the Class Schedule is unbalanced for people, but this concern has been brought up before (I believe). There used to be more classes that fit within the European time zones. But sadly, those professors have either stepped back on the number of classes or stepped down from their position(s) entirely. There is no simple fix for this matter, as Professors can not be forced to host classes at certain times. They host classes when their availability allows them to. Some new Class Helpers have been hired recently, and those individuals can help with the problem if their availability fits the time frame. The Academics Leadership Team has been looking for people who would work for the European Times.

On to the Arena section, this goes along with the availability. The Arena Masters and Squires all have their availability, and without them being present at the time of the Challenge or Training Lesson, there is no one to run it at all.

As I said, the Academics Leadership Team is always looking for more people to join the team. Both Sub-Departments have their applications open now, so you are more than welcome to apply for those positions!