DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Clockwork Bundle

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: MysticalBlizzard
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
Hello,

First of all, amazing job with all the work on store! Though I believe that the bundle category is lacking a little. I suggest having a Clockwork Bundle that includes:
Clockwork Broom
Pet Clockwork Robot
Clockwork Aviator Hat
The Clockwork Staff

This was my suggestion, thanks for reading!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @MysticalBlizzard !

Thank you for making this suggestion, we really appreciate your feedback! I think this is a good idea to add to the 'Bundles' section, so I'll be bringing it up to my fellow Poltergeists. Once we've received a decision I'll be sure to let you know on this thread!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day! :raven:

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Heyhey @MysticalBlizzard !

I am happy to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We think players would enjoy having more bundles of items together. This is why we will be adding this and a lot more bundles of similar items to the store in the future!

Thank you once again for creating the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ismo

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Ismoo
Hiya @MysticalBlizzard !

I bring good news, as this suggestion has now been implemented. We released a Clockwork Bundle containing all clockwork-themed items in the recent Mystical Store release. It can be viewed in the New Releases section on the website here!

Thank you once again for this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day/night!

MysticalBlizzard

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: MysticalBlizzard
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW Drooble's Order
Hiya @MysticalBlizzard !

I bring good news, as this suggestion has now been implemented. We released a Clockwork Bundle containing all clockwork-themed items in the recent Mystical Store release. It can be viewed in the New Releases section on the website here!

Thank you once again for this suggestion, and I hope you have a good day/night!
Oh that's amazing! As the update is names the Mystical update, it kind of sounds like I gave it my name haha! Thank you for implementing it and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day too!