DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Clubs

Should Clubs Be a System that is Integrated into Potterworld?

• Total voters

Archimedes Lestrange

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Morseius
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire SPEW
I think it would be awesome if there were some way to create a club interface allowing club creation and management, like for example:
--------------------------
Name of Club: [Imput name] | you would click a little sign of a pen on paper maybe and then it would open a GUI allowing you to input the name.
Club Description: [ Input Descript] | the same type of thing for this but allows more characters and such.
Club Meeting Place: [ Multiple Choice] | when choosing this category it could allow people to choose a place either in Hogwarts or other places on the map, for the club to the meeting.
Club Meeting Times: | this would open a GUI allowing them to pick times to meet by the hour
Club Requirements: | this could pull up a GUI showing a list of 10-20(this of course could be any number) different possible Requirements for people to join, ie: year, level, quests completed, etc.
How many people are you allowing: | This could bring up a GUI showing the number 1-20(again this could be any number) and the person would have to choose how many people could join.
Club Logo: | (this could be optional) this would open a GUI showing some premade options for possible Logos/icons.
------------------------
and the list could go on further but I think you get the idea, I thought of this as a way to get more people to connect and if people are interested in the same stuff this would draw those people together allowing more personal user connections and as well allow for RP to be involved more into the community as a whole. Again this is all up to you of course I just think this would be an awesome way for users to commemorate and gather for common interests.
Thanks for taking the time to review this or just read it, and I hope you consider this as a real option.
Yours Truly
• The Head of the Lestrange Family • - Morbius Lestrange

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
clubs/guilds have been something planned for a while now but i don't think we'll see something like this until the main systems which affect progression are fully finished

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
This screams "Club feature from one expansion pack in a life-simulation game" way too much for me not to point that out. That said, it does not mean that it should not be considered as this would be a great addition to the game, even if we've been waiting for that for a while now.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Morbius Lestrange,

As has been previously mentioned in this thread, this is something that has been planned for quite a while now, but is likely not going to be completed soon. We do want to implement guilds that will likely include some of the features mentioned in this thread, so therefore this suggestion has been accepted. Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a fantastic day/night!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Morbius Lestrange and everyone who replied!

I am pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been completed! This idea has been completed on the 24th of April, when we released the Guilds! You can find more information about Guilds here.

Thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!