DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

CM & Tech and Dev: Leadership Changes

Hey everyone!

We’re super excited to announce that EricaEH has become the new Head of Community Management! There is no one else I would want to have this title. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with her, and I know that CM is in safe hands. I’m super proud of how far she’s come, and how hard she’s worked. Congratulations Erica!

With this, I will be moving into a co-head position where I’ll be heading the Technology & Development department along with Alexis. While leading the department will be a mutual effort, Alexis will be focusing on leading the Ground Keepers whereas I will be focusing on leading the developers. Everything in-between will be led collectively.

Here’s a quick reminder of the roles in tech & dev.
  • Developers (these are the people who writes code)
  • Engineers (these are the people who do work that is similar to coding, but not actual coding. This can for example be config work, like Magic & Mobs, etc.)
  • Ground Keepers (these are the people who help test and make sure everything is working the way it should).
Alexis has been working on restructuring the department, and the restructure is nearly done! We hope to release more information on the restructure soon.

This certainly is a weird change after having founded the CM department and led it for more than a year, but it’s a new chapter for myself which I’m excited for!

Thank you everyone!

Comments