DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Common Room Shops

emmawxs

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: emmawxs
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Hi! I love how you can now change the generic robes into what house you're in, but I think you should add more items to purchase. I had some ideas of my own such as the quabbleball robes and maybe some generic banners or something. Just an idea!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia @emmawsx! Thanks for taking the time to bring this suggestion up to us! It is very appreciated, as we love to see the feedback and suggestions that make their way to these forums, and these allow us to make the server a better place for you all to enjoy.

I'll run your idea past the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it together before we bring it up to the relevant leadership team. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with a response, so hang tight! Have a lovely day!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya again @emmawsx,

After some discussion about your suggestion, I am pleased to inform you that it has been accepted, as we really like this idea overall. We think that it would be a great addition to common rooms and that this will be something that players really like, as well as adding some more purpose to the common rooms. Additionally, we will be adding some other cool things that players will be able to purchase in these shops as well.

Thanks again for taking the time to make this suggestion and helping us in coming up with new ways to improve the server!