DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Common rooms houses

Dragonwolfslayer2017cc

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Dragonwolf2017cc
Serpent
I have a suggestion on all of the hogwarth common rooms should have a different location area, like the serpent have a snake moving to get in there like the chamber of mysteries door. and having the Raven door flap the wings . and in gryffin have a different location. and Honeybadger try to move it to the herblagy classes

Last edited:

Aber4th

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Aber4th
Atm the room-locations correspond with where the rooms are located in the harry potter universe. Changing the location of the common rooms to something else wouldn't be a thing i'd like to see. Changing the interiors / layout of the housings could very well be an idea though. The Griffin CR i.e. is very dull imo.

Dragonwolfslayer2017cc

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Dragonwolf2017cc
Serpent
Atm the room-locations correspond with where the rooms are located in the harry potter universe. Changing the location of the common rooms to something else wouldn't be a thing i'd like to see. Changing the interiors / layout of the housings could very well be an idea though. The Griffin CR i.e. is very dull imo.
Oh ok I was just wondering if you guys could change the layout or something like that and more secret doors and stuff like that in the common rooms