DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cosmetic Clothes, Aurorlock, Phoenix.

AtherielOA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AtherielOA
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
2 Years ago, there used to be NPC's around the world which used to sell 'Breakable'/Versions of the Phoenix Robes and Aurorlock Robes, i have only just recently found out the Aurorlock Robes you used to be able to buy in the ministry you cannot buy anymore, along with the phoenix robes. IS there any chance this could be something re-released in future for members of the community?
Could we also have a reason behind why they was actually removed, because the Dark Follower Outfit which is in vertick alley is still there but these aren't?
Here's a photo or two of what they looked like.
phoenix scarfd.PNG
phoenix robes.PNG
aurorlock eye.PNG
aurorlock robe.PNG

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ey-o and thank you for your suggestion! I shall bring this up with the team and get back to you as soon as a decision has been made.

Creme_de_Creme

Head of Academics
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Creme_de_Creme
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Head Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf DD Writer SPEW Lead
I know a few people, including myself, who would love this!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @AtherielOA!!

This suggestion has been accepted, as this is something we would like to do. We already have a set of dark follower robes available for purchase! We're not sure when we will do this, as we have some changes we'd like to work out with the robes first.

Regardless, thank you for this suggestion! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: