DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cow pet for the store

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Short Summary: The idea is very simple! This would just be a cow pet for the store. If a cow is deemed too large, it could be a baby cow used instead.
Reasoning on why this should be implemented: There is already a pet for multiple other mobs on the store; for example, pig, sheep, rabbit, chicken, wolf, cat, etc. Thus, it doesn't really make any sense that the cow is unrepresented by a pet! This would be very easy to create, as no new models need to be made, it would just be using a regular Minecraft mob model.

Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I could not see any similar threads :)

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I agree, there is no reason why this couldn't be a thing except possibly the size (Even though when you look at the skeleton it's taller than a cow), and like Cole said, just make it a baby cow.

Also if the big cow isn't too big then I think there should be a normal (Big) cow and a baby cow that could be bought from the store.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hey hey @Charcole !

Thank you for bringing up this wonderful suggestion! I agree that a cow pet would be really nice so I will be bringing up this suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it more. Once a decision has been made I will come back and let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!:honeybadger:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hello @Charcole !

I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We really like the idea of adding a cute cow pet to the store. However, we do not think the vanilla model itself would perform well on the store, so we want to potentially create a custom cow model instead.

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!:honeybadger: