DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Crafting on housings

BlongCZ

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BlongCZ
Honeybadger Linked
Hello dear readers! I would like to speak about crafting on housings. I have currently 9 stacks of cobblestone and have nothing to do with them. Its basically a waste to me. And that is why I am writing this thread - I want players to be able to craft on their housings. By that I mean blocks. At least some of those cobblestone stairs. I know well that you can sell those stairs, i know that you can craft furnaces and sell those too. I come with the idea of marking whether the item was crafted or not and those that are marked you wouldnt be able to sell to your housing elf. What do you say guys? Please do support my idea <3

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Lore Master Poltergeist Linked
Hello, @BlongCZ!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. Unfortunately we do not have vanilla functionality enabled on our Housing plots, such as crafting, and we do also not support regular vanilla recipes due to the way our custom recipe system works. In addition to this, as cobblestone is a common material that is available on all Housing plots by default, and re-obtained many times through resetting Housing plots, we do not want to create an easy way for players to profit from having large amounts of it. We are also unfortunately unable to, in this version of Minecraft, track what blocks have been crafted vs which blocks have been purchased, thus not allowing us to block the sellback of crafted items.

Despite this, thank you for making this suggestion, and I hope you have an amazing day!