DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Create Your Wand

TraumatikRiddim

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TraumatikRiddim
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I'd love a feature on the store that let us choose the shape, style, material and core of our very own custom wands and I know this might not be possible or hard work due to creating multiple new textures for each option in the creating a wand process but I think this would be awesome and unique!

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
I literally had this same idea in parkour class today (with arne, Tiff, and Atroos)!!!! I love this idea and would love it with wands and staffs! :D

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @TraumatikRiddim !!

A suggestion similar to this was previously brought up and was declined. The reason for this can be found here. Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion! We really appreciate hearing everyone's opinions/ideas. We hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: