DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Custom NickName

you want the nickname on head and in tab

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
i wil love to have the custom nickname in tab and on the head (custom nick are only in chat) so for me would be good to have the nick evrywere

Nicolas.V

Graduate
for me is not ok i paid 5 euro for a only chat name (they can add the possibility to choice if have it on head and tab or no)

Nicolas.V

Graduate
yea i know and I'm super happy with my purchase
but i think it is ok and i don't think they will spend too many time to do this that they set the possibility to select if you have yea or no it on head and tab

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
Like max already said you knew you what you would get if you bought the nickname and I think it's unnecessary to give the development team extra work for this.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Also, why do you need a nickname for tab? You can just change your minecraft IGN (yes, you can only do that once every 30 days), which then changes your name in tab? I'm not sure it is necessary to put work into this, if there already is a way to do that, namely by changing your minecraft name.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Why is everyone on the server so snarky in their replies - does my head in - Like he has said - He knows what he bought - He Is happy with his purchase - He is in the Feedback and Suggestions area of the Forum and doesn't need your input or opinion on his suggestion...

I think even if they added it so you could purchase it to change above your head - Nicholas would happily buy it! He was never angry with his purchase or didn't know what came with it - he's suggesting improvements - which we all have the right to do.

Maxwheell

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maxwheell
Phoenix Serpent
Why is everyone on the server so snarky in their replies - does my head in - Like he has said - He knows what he bought - He Is happy with his purchase - He is in the Feedback and Suggestions area of the Forum and doesn't need your input or opinion on his suggestion...

I think even if they added it so you could purchase it to change above your head - Nicholas would happily buy it! He was never angry with his purchase or didn't know what came with it - he's suggesting improvements - which we all have the right to do.
Im aware hes suggesting improvements im just giving my opinion. Dont suggest something if you dont wanna hear what people have to say about it.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
He is in the Feedback and Suggestions area of the Forum and doesn't need your input or opinion on his suggestion...
The reason that the Feedback and Suggestions forum is open to everyone is so anyone can have an input on a suggestion. It helps give everyone a chance to have a say, not just when its their own idea, and it means we can all discuss ideas, which can lead to better ideas coming out of discussion. What everyone has said here is their opinions on the suggestion.

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Nicolas,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread! :D

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Nicolas,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I’ve brought up your idea up with the team and unfortunately, we are declining this suggestion at this time - this is not something that we will be implementing. We feel that this isn't necessarily needed and it's not really something that we want to add with the upcoming update. It would make tab inconsistent, some players would have usernames and some wouldn't (not everyone is able to purchase a custom nickname). Additionally, it is also important for staff searching for a certain nickname by looking at usernames in tab. Again, thank you for suggestion and we hope that you submit more ideas in the foreseeable future!