DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Custom painting on plots

Boumic Willows

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: boumic05
Auralock Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hi there, I have reviewed to see if this suggestion has been made already and didn’t see anything. Just wanted to suggest if it be possible to add our pictures to paintings on our plots and would comply with the PotterworldMC rules. Thanks so much for reading this suggestion and look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Boumic05

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
I really like this idea! It would be a great way to personalize housing plots even more. Hope this suggestion gets accepted :)

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii @boumic05 !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! I am very intrigued by this idea, however as June also stated, it does raise some concerns about being able to monitor these pictures. But, I will still bring this idea up to my fellow Poltergeist team so we can discuss it further! Once we've received a decision, we will be sure to let you know!

Thank you once again for suggesting this and I hope you have a great day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hey there @Boumic Willows !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. This would be incredibly hard to moderate and maintain, which is why we have decided to not implement this. In the future, we might look into a shop where players can purchase other types of paintings, though!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!