DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Daily Diviner Books

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The fact that Daily Diviner Books aren't droppable drives me absolutely insane.
Sometimes I purposefully don't get one just because I know I'll have to move every one of my finger muscles 50000000 MILES at BILLIONS of HURTZ just to go to the disposal. It's STRANGE and even in some cases BUGGY!
Please free us of this pain if the technology allows it and I will read every Daily Diviner Article for the rest of my life.
AND DONT SAY THAT IT PROMOTES DROPPING SPAM CAUSE IT DOESN'T GRR!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @MattyPoltergeist !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve the server! I personally really like this suggestion! I will now bring it up to my fellow Poltergeists, I will keep you updated so make sure to keep an eye out on this thread!

Again, thank you for creating this suggestion and have a wonderful day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @MattyPoltergeist !

This suggestion has been declined. The books were made undroppable because issues are basically handed out for free through newspapers and players can get endless copies of the books if they want to, meaning there is no real point in making them droppable, - they are easily available from the newspaper. We also want to avoid players dropping books and causing a lot of entity lag for others - this used to be a common issue where players would drop many of these books.

Thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!