DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Daily riddle help

TesTimber

New Magician
Hey, I have some problems with a daily riddle.

'' After you shopped, it's a place to rest.
Its display has an item taken straight from a nest,
Just a short walk from the train,
You'll walk back here again and again. "

I've been searching for a while now but can't find it. It would be fantastic if anyone could helb me :) Thank you

Philip

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cyym
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Prefect Store Intern
Hello @TesTimber,
That's the White Wyvern in the Diagonal lane, you need to head to London and take the Knight Shuttle bus to get there. You can get to the London via Hogsend train station, which is near the Hogsend, you can check /map for more info.
The White Wyvern is white building located in the northeast corner alley of Shade Alley, to the left from the Diagonal lane.
Coords are 3081 61 -335.

Also I recommend asking in our quest channel via /ch qc <message> to get quicker response for riddle help.

I hope that's help!

Best regards
cyym

TesTimber

New Magician
Hello @TesTimber,
That's the White Wyvern in the Diagonal lane, you need to head to London and take the Knight Shuttle bus to get there. You can get to the London via Hogsend train station, which is near the Hogsend, you can check /map for more info.
The White Wyvern is white building located in the northeast corner alley of Shade Alley, to the left from the Diagonal lane.
Coords are 3081 61 -335.

Also I recommend asking in our quest channel via /ch qc <message> to get quicker response for riddle help.

I hope that's help!

Best regards
cyym
Thank you very much :)