DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dark Prison Lift

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Aren’t there stairs too that you could climb if you wanted to instead, and the button is just for convenience? I don’t really think this is needed

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Aren’t there stairs too that you could climb if you wanted to instead, and the button is just for convenience? I don’t really think this is needed
It's always nice to spruce things up a little bit and it shouldn't take too much time at all to incorporate a lift into the prison. Potterworld often has problems with things being out-of-place or unnatural, so adding an elevator here would be an appreciated change of style.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @MattyPoltergeist !

Thank you for bringing up this idea! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We have implemented the buttons to be the fix to climbing up the Dark Prison. While this isn't as extravagant as a lift, we do not believe it is necessary to change this existing way of travel.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!