DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Decorate Great Hall for House Winner

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
We should put up the banners of the house in the great hall for the house that wins the cup. I would actually consider getting hp if I knew I could see lovely raven blue hanging up when I walked in the great hall if we won. Also maybe an actual cup that is decorated somewhere would be cool. Trophy room use question mark?

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Edenn

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! This would be something super interesting to see implemented in the game and would be a lovely addition to house cup wins. At this time, I will bring your suggestion up to the Poltergeist team. After we have discussed it, the leadership team will make a final decision. In the meantime, make sure to keep an eye on this thread!

Thank you again and have a fantastic day!!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Heyy @EdenLovesMommy !!

We really liked this idea and would love to do it! Therefore, this suggestion has been accepted! It is likely we will decorate the GH over to the courtyard. Some ideas we have include changing the banners at the top of the GH, or wall decor for the winning house, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion again and I hope you have a nice day/night:serpent: