DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Developers Team Changes

Leo_S

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: LeoTheLynx
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire SPEW Lead
Since 2 months ago we had many tech problems on the server. Problems on the hub or on the housing... Making us unable to join the server. This has occurred a lot of times and the biggest problem is: The developers works in different time zones. So the server stay off for a lot of time... I wonder if it would be possible to find more people to the developers team which could work in a different time zone... So there would always be at least someone to fix those problems. (At this point Im considering that this is a known problem and, consequently, the solution is known as well. So having a person to fix it whenever its necessary seems essential).

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
I just want to leave a comment saying that the Development Team as a whole is being reworked right now. If you look at this post that Alexis made: here, it explains that there is being a rework. Hopefully, these changes come soon, but sometimes different things get in the way of our plans. Hope this helps! c:

Leo_S

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: LeoTheLynx
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire SPEW Lead
That's perfect, Chriss! I didn't know about this reworks. I'm pretty excited now!! Thank you for your help!

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hi @Lenz,

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately it has been declined for the following reasons. We cannot force people from all timezones to apply, nor do we want to give applicants preferential treatment based on time zones. We accept those who are best suited to the role, regardless of time zone. Furthermore, it usually takes quite some time (months) to train a new developer and have them gain enough trust, so that they can help out in such a capacity (fixing server crashes). However, with the dev restructure applications will be opened to more people, so we hope to receive more applicants from all timezones.

We look forward to seeing some more suggestions from you in the future. Have a fantastic day!