DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Devoronox giving you health depending of the person's health.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I feel like Devoronox should give you health recovery of draining the person's since it says "draining their life energy." So maybe it can be used a health drain spell.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Tuna2,

Thank you for bringing this idea up to us! I'll bring it up to the rest of the Team, we'll discuss it and then get back to you once we have a decision!

Have a fantastic day!

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I am kinda not sure about it, devoronox already does lots of damage with a transfiguration set and you don’t need much aim for it.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Tuna2,

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline this suggestion because we think this change would be too difficult to balance. Also because of the way the spell works at the moment, it would generally be very difficult to figure out a way to change it so that it heals the caster, as well as doing damage.
Finally, we also don't think this spell needs changes, as it is fairly balanced in our opinions, especially with different gear sets.

Thank you once again for making suggestions on the forums! We really appreciate you <3