DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Different Seasonal Variations of the Sakura Blossom Broom

Expired_Poptarts

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Expired_Poptarts
Griffin Werewolf
We already have a cherry blossom broom but it would be cool if there was a Autumn leaves broom, Snowy branch broom, and a Leafy broom that were just seasonal variations of the Sakura blossom broom. I would love to see a Autumn leaves variation!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Expired_Poptarts !

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! I'm pleased to inform you that we decided to accept it! We like the idea of adding more variations of the brooms to match each season or different types of trees. We think the different versions would be something that players will really enjoy. For now, this suggestion will be put on hold and once it's time to implement it and complete it, we will be sure to let you know on this thread!

Thank you again and I hope you have a magical day!

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Expired_Poptarts !

I am happy to say this suggestion is now complete! We have based recent brooms around seasons, where we have released the Icicle Broom last winter and the Sunflower Broom last summer! You can check them out here.

Thank you again for your suggestion, and have a wonderful day!