DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Discord new channel?

NoxPozowski

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cruellan
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello everyone I hope you are all having an amazing day/night.
I was wondering if you could add a new discord channel called "Screenies and Memories"
that allows people to post ONLY potterworld server screenies whether it was in the past or now, it will be amazing having everyone's screenie on discord for memories with their friends that we could look on in the future :D
Thank you for your time!!

Nik_Blazius

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Nik_Blazius
Honeybadger
Hi Oofy! I like this idea a lot. I tend to take a lot of screenshots to capture events, parts of quests or buildings I liked, and I always make a screenshot if I find something artistically interesting. :)(y)
I believe a channel like this could get a lot of pictures a day, so I believe there could be some note only to post 1 or 2 pictures a day, and preferably a picture other people understand or can relate to.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
I miss the old days of Potterworld, sometimes. Seeing memories like the old brewing system, grinding inferni for peppermint, all of that. It's nice to take a walk down memory lane, yeah? Just my two cents.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team concluded that this type of material is already posted in other channels, so another channel dedicated to them isn’t needed. Furthermore, there is also no guarantee that this channel will get used often.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!