DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Double XP Weekend

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Twice a month do double xp weekend ever other weekend. I would grind tf out of that if I was still leveling.
Maybe make it like 25% more XP instead of 100% more because getting double would make it too easy. It would make grinding too easy. Also with this people might only play on the double XP weekends, but then there might be less people on normal days, because not as much XP.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @EdenLovesMommy!

Thank you for making this suggestion. I'm now going to bring it up to the rest of the poltergeist team to discuss further. Once a decision has been made, I'll be back with a response. So keep an eye on this thread B) I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @EdenLovesMommy!!

This suggestion has been accepted! We think that having increased XP will help encourage players to level up as well as increase activity. However, we may not have it only on the weekends and possibly for longer periods of time. There is no current ETA for this, but it is something we have planned!
Thank you again for this suggestion! We hope to see more of your ideas in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: