DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dragon Escape Minigame (PW Style)

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
Hey,

I was thinking that a Dragon Escape Minigame would be amazing to implement to the increasing number of mini games PW has to offer! It could be redesigned to fit a magical theme etc.

Those that haven’t played the game on other servers, here is a gameplay clip that I found on YouTube to give a better idea to show how entertaining it is:

It pretty much reminds me of the Gringotts scene in HPDH Part 2

Last edited:

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I think this would be really cool and though it isn't that magical (apart from the dragon ofc), I feel like they could definitely add things along the way that are HP related (like items or maybe even spells). Would probably be a bit tricky to implement but ye sounds cool and the maps would probably be very nice as well. However i dont know if they will add it because theres already melting floor, wizards PE and the parkour around the map but i think they should definitely think about it

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Pennox__!

Thank you for making your suggestion! I'll have it be brought up to the staff team, and from there, it'll go through discussion. Once a decision has been made, I'll send a response to you as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on your thread!

Hope you have a nice day!

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Heya @Pennox__!

Thanks again for your suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that this has been accepted! Your thread has gotten a good amount of support and we know players have been asking for a parkour type minigame. We also think it's an interesting idea that can easily be modified to fit Potterworld a bit more, such as using spells while parkouring, and it might be something we can add to Party Games. However, it would require a lot of work so it is not high priority.

Have a fantastic day and take care of yourself!