DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dragon Wings to be available on the Potterworld store.

OnyxAU

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: OnyxAU
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
Hello! Since we already have Angel wings, it would be really great to see Dragon wings being implemented into the server. This would also be cool to see because there are already Dragon horns available in the store to pair the Dragon wings, and maybe even a Dragon bundle with the Dragon horns, Dragon wings, and maybe even new emotes which could be like: "<name> breathes fire on <name>", "<name> roars at <name>", "<name> scorches <name> with their firebreath.", etc.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello Onyx!

Thank you for taking the time to suggest your idea! I'll make sure to bring it up to the Poltergeist team and I'll get back to you as soon I have a response.
Have a nice day!

// Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello again!

The team has spoken and we have concluded that we like your idea of implementing dragon wings to the store! It might be added in the upcoming months due to all of our other store ideas - Thank you so much for your suggestion!

// Leyak