DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

dueling practice

oPitfed_

Magician
Minecraft IGN: pitthefit
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Hi, since, by now, the dueling community is disappearing, I got an idea that concerns a kind of separate mode (the current dueling halls) but in which everyone is level 80, and consequently with 30 spell points and all the spells unlocked.
This mode could include a duel selection that can also keep the old style, a selection between duel with loadouts or with gear, since you are in a world apart you could create a command like /gearlist that shows you all the various types of gear and that you can select to duel or to test the various pieces.
thank you

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @oPitfed_!!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!! We appreciate all the feedback and suggestions you provide. This is a really interesting idea and something many players could enjoy. I will bring your idea up with the team and we will discuss it. The Leadership team will make a final decision and I will return and let you know what it is!

Thank you again and have a fantastic day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @oPitfed_ !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! Spell Trees are now outdated, meaning this suggestion is also no longer viable and we apologize for the delay in response. In implementing this for Talents, we unfortunately won't be doing this. It is not possible for us to add and remove spells from players easily to give them access to more spells on the live world. For adding and removing access to talents, talents are created according to levels and the spells you would have at that level. Therefore certain tiered talents would be useless without the required level.

We hope you understand our decision and again, we apologize for the delayed response. I hope you have a wonderful day!