DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dursley's Car

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
So before the Revelius Update, you could use the Dursley's car outside Kings Cross to get to Mundane Lane. However, it isn't now possible and the only other way to get to Mundane Lane (other than flying/walking) is through the Knight Shuttle, which teleports you not very close to the Dursley's house. If the travel between the car and Mundane Lane was available before, I think it should still be available to make travelling easier,

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello! Thank you so much for your suggestion.

We love to see all of the suggestions for Potterworld. I will bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see how they feel about it and will get back to you once we have come to a decision about your idea. Again, thank you for your suggestion and have a great day!

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey again!

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I've discussed this idea with the rest of the Poltergeists and unfortunately we will be declining it. We did think that this would have been a fun idea to re-implement, but ultimately decided against it. We came to the conclusion that the Dursley car was removed due to the Lore of Harry Potter. Since the Dursley's no longer live in the house it is now currently a random, nonmagical house. Any reference to it now is purely fan-service and no longer part of the lore. :(

Nonetheless we really appreciate you taking the time to make this and hope to hear your other ideas in the future! Hope you have an amazing day!