DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

EasteršŸ£

FizzlyBubbly

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Impossiblegurl
Griffin
I know a lot of us celebrate so many different holidays but for many Easter is approaching and I would like to suggest an event game idea. Every year I play an ā€œeggā€ search on another server where the eggs are our players heads and what you find you keep for your stands and frames. I was thinking with the potterworld theme dragon eggs would be great and of all the colors. If making the items a permanent keep is an issue, maybe make it a mini game and the amount you find gets you first place and event points? Though i think collecting dragon eggs in a player wide hunt would be FANTASTICLY AWESOME FUN! :griffin:Imp

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Searching for eggs used to be a thing during a previous Potterworldmc event! I'm always excited for easter but I'm not sure of what's in store for the future! We'll just have to wait and see what happens! I'm not sure about the player stands thing BUT I love the idea of looking for easter eggs! :)