DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Edit the experience reward message to look more like xp and not money lol

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
When you finish a quest or something right now you get something that looks like this which is okay but experience isnt really a currency and the gold coin doesn't rlly fit, so I made a mockup of what it could look like down below
1632140299513.png

idk what color would be used to represent experience on the server or icon but I can probably imagine its something like yellow or bluey so I just put both as an example but ofc this is just as an example and I'm sure you guys could come up with a better design! but ya thats the suggestion
1632140687380.png

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya @Mateo! Thanks for taking the time to make this suggestion! We really appreciate you making this suggestion to better the player experience. We've taken the time to discuss the idea, and we really like your suggestion!

We think that having gold and experience shown as two different colours would help to distinguish between the two and better indicate that they are different. We're hoping to do this sometime soon. Thank you once again for your suggestion - we can't wait to see how this looks once it's been implemented in game!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Aloha @Mateo!

I’ve come to inform you that this suggestion has been worked on and is now live! The colour we have chosen for the experience is yellow, and the icon in front of it will be star. Hopefully, this new look will give a clearer distinction, and therefore, I’ll be marking this thread as complete.

We hope to see you share more suggestions on the forums! The community’s ideas and thoughts are things we highly value, as we’re continuously seeking ways to improve the server in any way possible! Thank you again for making this suggestion and have a wonderful day!