DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Enable commands in certain areas

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I think we should be able to do /housing in duelling arenas. I don't see the reason why its disabled all of a sudden. Also it's annoying that I can't do /me or /housing while in a parkour. I believe that this was been suggested before, but i would also like if we could be able to do /housing in the hub.

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
I think we should be able to do /housing in duelling arenas. I don't see the reason why its disabled all of a sudden. Also it's annoying that I can't do /me or /housing while in a parkour. I believe that this was been suggested before, but i would also like if we could be able to do /housing in the hub.
Literally this is so true please let us do /housing in halls

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hihi @Ivan_ !

Thank you so much for bringing this up and suggesting this! I also do find it slightly annoying that /housing (and /shop for that matter) is disabled in many different areas. So, I actually really like your idea! I will bring this up to my fellow Poltergeists and we will keep you updated if any decisions have been made!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Ivan_ !

I am pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted and that it has been implemented and will be live very soon! However, only a part of this suggestion has been accepted. We like the idea of allowing /housing and /shop in dueling halls, as well as /me, as we believe this will be very convenient for duelists. Unfortunately, we will not be implementing /housing in the hub, as this was done intentionally. The lobby and joining worlds is a way for players to be verified and it's useful for maintenance periods. We don't feel like it's necessary either way, as players can do /housing immediately after joining a world. Additionally, we will unfortunately not be adding these commands to parkours. These commands could become ways for players to bypass our systems and gain advantages through going to a housing and back. It would require a lot more effort to prevent these advantages from being gained and therefore we have decided to not allow these commands in parkours.

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!!