DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Enchantens Club

mckenna varulv ❦

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xokenna
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think a good club package for Potterworld would be an Enchantens (Veela) club.
This would be inspired by the native Veelas of Bulgaria, but in Potterworld, it would be Enchantens.

I have multiple ideas for what this package should include,

- Enchantens Prefix (E)
The colours of the Enchantens prefix could be (E) Kenna for example, a dark blue, just like the blue of Enchanten's eyes.

- White/Dark Blue Wand Effects
When holding your wand, you could get a mixture of white and dark blue sparkles coming from
your wand if possible.

- White Smoke for certain Spells
With Appareo, Ascendo, etc you would get a white smoke effect.

- Two Wand Names
You would get two wand names with the package, Birdbecomer? (Not sure on the last part) to represent how when they become angry, their heads turn into birds, and Firewrather, to show how they can throw balls of fire.

- Exclusive Spell
Enchantens would get an exclusive spell, which could be something like "(Name) starts to dance, calling to the other Enchantens" and would surrond you in white particles.

- Dance Emote
Since the Enchantens are known for their dancing, there could be a club-exclusive emote, with something like "(User) hypontizes (Other User) with their dancing!"

Some ideas may not be the greatest, and it's open for any feedback and suggestions for names or other ideas.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @thatgirlkenna!

Thank you for the taking the time and consideration on creating your suggestion! At this time, I will bring it up to the Poltergeist team and discuss things from there. Once a decision has been made, I'll send a response to you as soon as possible!

Have a lovely day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @mcdonalds varulv!

Sorry for the wait! I've returned with a response, and after careful consideration amongst the staff team, I'd like to inform you that your suggestion has unfortunately been declined, as we are not looking to release a new club package anytime soon. While we appreciate the detail and thought that went into this idea, it is not something we are wanting to look towards right now. Also, the suggestion itself has not gotten a lot of support during the time it has been up, and we felt that it may not be that popular with the player base. Despite this, we hope you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us!

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!