DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

end rods and beacons!!

sewerratss

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: sewerratss
Dark Follower Raven Vampire
Hihi!! I think some of the prettiest and coolest build items are the end rods and beacons (appear as chandeliers and lanterns! :eek:) I'm not exactly sure why they were removed in the first place (from mine depot), but if possible, I would LOVE to see them back as that could really enhance some decorating in housings!! thats it bye bye ily

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I wouldnt be surprised if beacons would actually operate as beacons if put on the housing but if they have / can work around that, I think that the beacon texture is very cool and wud be a pog addition

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
To quote the faq "Add beacons to the housing mine depot: Declined, but planned. Unfortunately, beacons create client-side lag on housing and will worsen the housing experience for players who use them. We are looking for ways around this, but we have no idea if or when we will find a solution to this issue. "
They would be really cool but I don't think it is possible rn. I don't know anything about why end rods are not available though, those would be really cool!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @sewerratss!

Thank you for taking the time to bring up this suggestion with us! Although, I’d like to mention that there are similar suggestions that have already been brought up. On the topic of adding beacons, as luckiestblock mentioned it has been declined due to the issue of causing lag that cannot be fixed as of right now (here). As for end rods, it has been accepted and is currently on hold, as we really liked this idea and it would be a nice texture to add for housing (here). Because of this, this will be considered as a duplicate. Regardless, I hope you continue to create more suggestions!

Have a wonderful day!