DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Enhancing the Spin the Wheel Experience on PotterworldMC: Request for Parkour Gamemode and Tutorial for Current Modes

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Dear PotterworldMC Staff,

I am writing to express my strong interest in implementing parkour as a gamemode on the "Spin the Wheel" feature in your game. I have been a dedicated player of PotterworldMC for a long time now and I have always been impressed with the level of creativity and innovation that the game offers. I believe that adding parkour to the list of gamemodes on the "Spin the Wheel" feature would take the game to a whole new level.

Parkour is a discipline that involves moving through obstacles in a fluid and efficient manner, utilizing a combination of running, jumping, climbing, and other physical skills. It is a sport that has gained popularity all over the world, and it is often featured in movies, video games, and other forms of media. I believe that implementing parkour as a gamemode in PotterworldMC would be an excellent addition to the existing list of gamemodes, and would provide a new and exciting challenge for players.

There are many different ways that parkour could be implemented as a gamemode on "Spin the Wheel". One possible way is to create an obstacle course that players must navigate through using parkour skills. The course could include various challenges such as climbing walls, or jumping over gaps. Players could compete against each other to see who can complete the course the fastest, or who can reach the end with the fewest mistakes. This would be a great way to test the parkour skills of players and would be a fun and challenging addition to the game.

Another way that parkour could be implemented as a gamemode is by adding a parkour element to existing gamemodes such as "Dueling" or "Flying". For example, players could engage in a duel while simultaneously navigating through an obstacle course using parkour skills. This would add an extra level of difficulty to the game and would require players to be skilled at both dueling and parkour.

I believe that implementing parkour as a gamemode on "Spin the Wheel" would also attract new players to the game. Parkour is a popular sport that many people are interested in, and by adding it to the game, PotterworldMC would be able to tap into a new market of potential players. Additionally, existing players who are fans of parkour would likely be excited to try out this new gamemode and would be more likely to continue playing the game.

Furthermore, I would like to express my gratitude for the current gamemodes available in PotterworldMC, including "Plasma Showdown", "Sledding", "Dueling", "Flying", and "Star Racing". However, I would like to request some sort of guide or tutorial on how to actually play these gamemodes.

I was recently thrown into a game of "Sledding" without any prior knowledge or memory of what the gamemode entailed or how to play it. This was a confusing and frustrating experience for me, and I can imagine that other players who are new to the game or have not played that particular gamemode before would feel the same way. Therefore, I think it would be beneficial to have a brief tutorial or guide on each gamemode available on "Spin the Wheel", explaining the objective of the gamemode and how to play it.

This tutorial could be something as simple as a text document that is easily accessible within the game, or it could be a short video that plays before the gamemode begins. Whatever form it takes, I believe that having a tutorial or guide for each gamemode would greatly enhance the playing experience for all players and would prevent confusion and frustration.

In conclusion, I strongly urge the staff of PotterworldMC to consider implementing parkour as a gamemode on "Spin the Wheel". It would add a new and exciting challenge to the game, attract new players, and keep existing players engaged and entertained. I am excited to see what the future holds for PotterworldMC and I believe that adding parkour to the game would be a great step forward.
I would also like to reiterate my appreciation for the current gamemodes available on PotterworldMC, but also request that a tutorial or guide be implemented for each gamemode to help new players or those unfamiliar with a particular gamemode. I am excited to see what the future holds for PotterworldMC and believe that these changes would further enhance the already incredible gaming experience that the game provides.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
what is this spin the wheel thing
Dear Honey_Dwarf1,

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion about implementing parkour as a gamemode on "Spin the Wheel" in PotterworldMC. I apologize for not elaborating enough on what "Spin the Wheel" actually is.

To give you a better understanding, "Spin the Wheel" is a virtual wheel that appears in the "Challenges" classes in PotterworldMC. The wheel contains various gamemodes that are available for players to compete in, including "Plasma Showdown", "Sledding", "Dueling", "Flying", and "Star Racing".

During the "Challenges" class, a staff member will spin the virtual wheel and whichever gamemode it lands on will be the one that the players will compete in. This adds an element of excitement and unpredictability to the game as players never know which gamemode they will end up playing.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have had about "Spin the Wheel". If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about the different gamemodes available on PotterworldMC, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you again for reaching out to me and I hope to see you soon in one of the "Challenges" classes.

Best regards,
Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
Dear Honey_Dwarf1,

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion about implementing parkour as a gamemode on "Spin the Wheel" in PotterworldMC. I apologize for not elaborating enough on what "Spin the Wheel" actually is.

To give you a better understanding, "Spin the Wheel" is a virtual wheel that appears in the "Challenges" classes in PotterworldMC. The wheel contains various gamemodes that are available for players to compete in, including "Plasma Showdown", "Sledding", "Dueling", "Flying", and "Star Racing".

During the "Challenges" class, a staff member will spin the virtual wheel and whichever gamemode it lands on will be the one that the players will compete in. This adds an element of excitement and unpredictability to the game as players never know which gamemode they will end up playing.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have had about "Spin the Wheel". If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about the different gamemodes available on PotterworldMC, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you again for reaching out to me and I hope to see you soon in one of the "Challenges" classes.

Best regards,
Leyak
@Ivan_ are you satisfied now

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @LiviDk !!

This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold, as there is some interest in parkour on the team, so it may be something we pursue in the future. However, our priorities are currently set on other projects that we're working on, so that won't be a focus for a while.

In regard to the guides, we don’t feel that it's necessary to have explanations for each of our modes. We already give explanations in our guide documents and at the start of each Challenge or Tournament. Additional guides might be nice, but we don't see it paying off that well, as we already have a lot of resources for people to reference.

Hopefully this is understandable. Regardless thank you for making this suggestion! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: