DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Event Feedback

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi, I have some feedback on events which I think would really improve the experience and make them more enjoyable as a player!

In big events usually you can afford most of the rewards from event tokens given from quests, and if you want to be a collector and gain them all you can go a step further and 'grind' other activities like event minigames. In small events, since there are less quests, you get less tokens, but the rewards are the same amount and the same price as any other event, so tokens from quests gained only afford 1-2 items. For the rest, you need to grind event minigames and that's fine I guess but sometimes it can take a lot of grinding of them to afford any significant amount of rewards. I think quests should give more tokens if the event is smaller, or rewards cost less, so completing all the quests can still cover a good amount of the rewards like in normal to big sized events.

Also, events don't really have any real gain from people currently other than collectables, so I think event quests should give some gold at least, it doesn't have to be much (they're also not repeatable so it's a 1-time thing) but say like 25-50 ish gold would be pretty useful to any level player and is definitely not too overpowered, even for low level players. This would actually make events give you a little boost in money when they come around, so you have more incentive to attend them.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Mateo,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I don't really see your thread as feedback, as it does also include suggestions, so I'll bring it up to the team and we'll discuss whether to implement it or not. We'll get back to you with any updates.
Have a nice day o/

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Mateo,

We've discussed your feedback and suggestions and brought them up to the Magiventologist Leadership and this is what has been decided:

When we create events, we already try our best to look for a fair balance between tokens and reward prices, but unfortunately, it is not always perfect. That is why we always appreciate feedback on the balancing of rewards and event tokens, so we'll definitely take your feedback with us, but we can't promise we'll implement your suggestion of decreasing the reward pricing/increasing the quest rewards.
Unfortunately, however, your second suggestion has been declined. Rewarding gold from event quests is not something we will look into, as events can already have a large effect on the economy and we do not want to introduce another factor into that.

We hope to hear more from you in the future and wish you a great day!