DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Event Leave Nodes

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Right now event leave nodes simply takes you straight to the Great Hall. This means that when there is an event running, all you have to do (if your Great Hall warp is on cooldown) is warp to the event and click the leave node. I doubt this is intended and with events being in a seperate world now, it may be possible to have the nodes return you to your previous position rather than the Great Hall. This would also be useful to people who want to enter an event but return to where they were beforehand.

Miss_Strudel

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Miss_Strudel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Vampire Werewolf Lead Game Designer SPEW Lead
I'm not sure we have a command that can do that. It would basically just force open the same menu that /world does. Do you think that is better than just getting sent right to the GH?

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I'm not sure we have a command that can do that. It would basically just force open the same menu that /world does. Do you think that is better than just getting sent right to the GH?
I was wondering if it could be similar to being kicked from a minigame - surely there must be some sort of tech that triggers that. I did make the suggestion due to thinking about Dueling Halls but I doubt this is applicable as it is not in a different world.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hii @MattyPoltergeist, and TallBlondeDude,

Thank you for bringing this suggestion up! The team has had the opportunity to review it and I'm happy to inform you that it has been accepted. As stated by @Miss_Strudel, we will add leave nodes that are the equivalent of running the /world command. Therefore, this will take players back to where they were in the world instead of the Great Hall.

We, unfortunately, can't use the technology used by the duelling halls, since this suggestion would be crossing different servers. The technology for the duelling halls remains within the same server, which is why we can't use it here. Once we have an update regarding its implementation, we will send another message in this thread.

If you have any questions about this, please let us know! :)