DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Exchanging Raw Kryalite for Star Tokens

Spaghetti

Magician
Minecraft IGN: spaghettisliert3
Auralock Raven
Hi Guys!

The May the 4th Event is up and running for about two weeks now. One thing that I see a lot, is that many people have tons of spare Raw Kryalite from their daily mining on Illius, myself included.

In the far beginning of the event, some players would actually buy them, but prices have dropped significantly not too long after the event's kickoff. I believe current prices go as far down as 20 gold per Raw Kryalite. (And people still won't buy them, as you can get them pretty easily through mining yourself for a few days). Moreover, some players already have all lightsabers that they desire, so there's basically nothing more to do with the Kryalite they mine daily. (Also, the amount of Star Tokens / Raw Metal is the bottleneck while buying new sabers).

I was thinking, would it be viable to add a feature to exchange Raw Kryalite for Star Tokens? Personally, I still need a lot of Star Tokens to buy all the items of the event, and I believe the only way to obtain them currently is through playing the Domination/Payload or Star Racing minigames.

If you want to get enough Star Tokens to get all event items, I calculated you'd have to play about 150 Payload/Domination games (~60+ hours excluding queue+loading time), or at least 200+ Star Racing games. This calculation does not include the amount of Star Tokens you get from the one time escape quest, but the numbers would still be really high.

I'd love to hear your opinions about this. Thanks in advance! :)

Spaghetti :raven:

Spaghetti

Magician
Minecraft IGN: spaghettisliert3
Auralock Raven
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Has it been added in the last few days? And do you mind sharing where I can exchange my Raw Kryalite?

Either way, sorry for my post then :')

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Spaghetti,

As already mentioned in the posts above, this is already a feature that was added recently after receiving some feedback (so don't worry about not having realized it existed!). At the Scrapper Shop (the NPC is called Groff) in the event hub you can trade in kryalite and metal scraps for star tokens. Therefore, I will be moving this thread to accepted and marking it as complete :D

Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to suggest something for the improvement of the server!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Best regards,
Aurora