DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Expand the Soul Shop

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The Soul Shop is not used right now except for Lacerum. After you have aquired the spell the shop is basically useless. It would be really cool to have new cosmetic items in that soul shop so that gauntlet has a use again, dont get me wrong the lootbags are "alright" but the shop would just add more sense to it.

A few ideas for new cosmetic things are:
- Recolored spells or existing spells but with different particles
Examples:
- Meteorum but with the purple magic particles or other particles?
- Devoronox with white particles
Note: This would be quite easy to make by the Engineer team since you would just have to copy the spell file, change the particles and make them share a cooldown(which is already a thing looking at the different vermillio versions)
- Collectables that require a certain kill count of mobs or bosses?
- If you have any other ideas put them in the replies! I'm sure the staff team would love to see them!!

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
good idea, i had lacerum before the soul shop was a thing so when it launched it was like "oh. useless gg bye lol XD"

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @HektorTM !!

This has been accepted as we have an expansion of the Soul Shop planned for the future! This however won't be a priority at the moment.

Thank you for making this suggestion, we truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a wonderful day/night
:serpent: