DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Extra Credit Taskboard

aklokin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: aklokin
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I suggest returning the Extra Credit Taskboard to the halls. Currently, rewards are automatically added to dailies in /me, but it would be better to be able to check and claim them after class like before. Not everyone checks /daily, /me regularly, and rewards may go unclaimed.

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I suggest returning the Extra Credit Taskboard to the halls. Currently, rewards are automatically added to dailies in /me, but it would be better to be able to check and claim them after class like before. Not everyone checks /daily, /me regularly, and rewards may go unclaimed.
i would honestly argue the exact opposite point there is no way im gonna remember to claim rewards after class but ill probably at some point do /daily

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @aklokin ,

I'm happy to say this suggestion has been accepted! It was an oversight that the Extra Credit Taskboard was not included in the Halloween or Butterbrew class lobbies, but we will ensure that it is placed in the regular lobby, as well as any future seasonal lobbies.

Thank you for your suggestion, and have a wonderful day!