DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Extremely frustrated

jtb1313

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: jtb1313
Raven
I just got to the lvl 28 quest and to start the quest it requires 1k gold for a bribe. Half an hour ago I had this but bought armor when I realized that I was still using lots of low level gear. I was then promptly required to have all this gold again and I do not have the free time to just grind spiders to get stuff to sell or hope that if I put things on the market they will sell. I really want to play the server but I just had my progress put to a hard stop and I cannot just randomly throw empty time at this grinding money when it took me 2 weeks and getting quest rewards to get this but now I have no quests left over.

Callie

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: ProbsAMistake
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hiya! I understand your frustration as well, but I thought I would offer some ways to earn gold relatively quickly for you, just so you can keep playing :D. Voting is a great way, as it gives 10 Academic Credits, which can be used for gold. Minigames are also a quick way, as well as classes (even short ones like Potions or Flying). I hope this helps!