DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

FAQ for Directions?

Would you support creating an FAQ for directions?

• Total voters
I know we could all benefit from this. The chat would be cleared up, and admins wont have to answer the same questions over and over again. This is especially useful for Hogsworth, as the existing map is not very helpful for finding classes.

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hey there!

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will bring this idea up with the Poltergeist team and see what they think about it and get back to you once we have come to a decision! Hope you have a great day. :)

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Hello again!

First of all thank you so much for your suggestion! We really do appreciate what everyone has to say and their ideas to help improve the server. I have spoken to the rest of the Poltergeist team about your idea and unfortunately we will be declining it. With the Revelius update, we really want players to explore the world and even get a little lost if necessary. We already feel that the map gives enough hints as to where certain locations are. Although it can get frustrating, getting lost is an adventure in itself and can help players learn the walls of the castle or the streets of a town.
We also want to encourage the players to interact with each other. If someone is lost or confused then we would love to see more experienced players helping those who are new. The community and interactions are what make this server amazing. However, we totally understand the frustration with navigating Hogsworth as it can get confusing with unclear directions. We are currently working on ways to fix this so that players will be able to navigate the castle easier. This being said, we will not be creating a FAQ for directions.

Again, we really appreciate your suggestions and hope to see other ideas you have in the future. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)