DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Feedback about 2 v 2 dueling challenge

Princess_Kokomi

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Princess_Kokomi
Honeybadger
Greetings, I just felt a bit annoyed by the thing that happened in the trial. Basically, we all paired up and were supposed to go against each other by... chance? I suppose. I felt it was unjust to put the last pair against the winners of the first round. We had no experience with the spells, we couldn´t try them out beforehand and we only looked at them being used. Some of us mentioned having no experience in the... use of phantom blades? (I´m here for harry potter and have no knowledge what so ever about star wars and how to use those things). We got beaten easily due to a bunch of missclicks and me wondering why my window closed or my inventory opened. So I wish for a bit more consideration in those cases.
Have a good day

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hihi @Princess_Kokomi !

We definitely understand how this can be frustrating and we will be taking this feedback into consideration. We did want to mention that using the plasma blades can take a bit of practice to use well (by attending a couple of plasma blade challenges) and everyone would have a similar experience using them for the first couple of times, just like with flying or dueling. If they attend a plasma blade challenge in the future, they should pay careful attention to the descriptions of the spells you can see when hovering over them to see what they do exactly. This means that anyone can understand them and it luckily doesn't require much Star Wars knowledge.

Thank you for creating this thread and bringing this issue up to us. We always appreciate the feedback every one of our players has on the server! We will be taking this feedback into consideration for next year's event and challenges! I hope you have a great day!