DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Feedback about the server from a few months ago (I'm being as honest as possible)

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Disclaimer: Some of these things might be changed or better now, but I am giving feedback from the server as of May 2022 or something like that. Also I'm going to be honest about how I felt with the server, and how these factors sort of pushed me to quit to not play full time. This is just coming from my perspective, tell me if

The first thing I want to address was families. I'm not sure if it's still going on as of 2023, but I know they were not inclusive then. Whenever I asked to join a family, they would say that their family was 'full', yet I still saw new members joining them, which kind of made me feel bad.

There was a great divide between staff+their favorites, and normal players. Normal players were never included in these 'inside jokes' going around global chat, and normal players sometimes got ignored more often then others.

I have no reputation I have to carry since I've kind of already quit, so I thought that I might as well share my honest expireinces in the server. Please let me know your guys' perspective on this. I might be seeing this all in a wrong way, and things.

**AS OF MAY 2022, THINGS MIGHT HAVE CHANGED BY NOW**

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @Yellow_Flower !

We definitely understand how not being included can be negatively impacting players. Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do officially or as a staff team about the inclusiveness and organization of families and who they invite to join them, as well as general inclusiveness between players. Ideally we would like this to be the case, but it is not something we can naturally encourage easily. Inside jokes between anyone on the server is also not something that we can work on making any more inclusive, as by definition, they are jokes shared between groups of people who shared a very particular context.

Staff are always encouraged to treat everyone equally, whether it be new players, older players, or even fellow staff members. If there are any cases where you feel there is particular bias towards a particular player from a staff member in an official capacity, you are welcome to reach out to a member of the Leadership Team to share your concerns.

Thank you for leaving this feedback and if you have any questions about this response, please reach out! I hope you have a magical day!