DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

FFA wheel!

Charcole

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColeTheCapybara
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
I personally would rather have a voting system for FFA types, similar to what @Cleck Zoldyck has for Dueling sometimes. But this is still a nice idea even if it doesn't fit my personal preference!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Ivan_ !!

Thank you for your suggestion! We truly appreciate it. I will now be bringing this up with the rest of the team to discuss further. Once a decision has been made by our leads, I will return with a response. So keep an eye out on this thread B)

Thank you once again and I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Ivan_ !!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. FFA is usually chosen by the Arena members who are hosting, or trivia/asking players in chat is utilised to determine which type gets the most votes. It's rare for the team to choose an FFA that is different from the challenge hosted. Players may end up leaving if they do not like the type of challenge chosen at random by the wheel.

Regardless, thank you for your suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

Aviann

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AviannTheBird
Auralock Staff Griffin Phoenix Sr. Professor Class Design Lore Keeper
Hello @Ivan_!

I'm happy to say that the decision on the FFA wheel has been updated to be accepted. We have now made the FFA wheel so the FFA type chosen is random! This is live on the server.

Thank you again for taking the time to make this suggestion, and we hope to see more from you in the future!